Conversation Between manic expression and Kassad

1. Kassad
    Ooh, ooh, can I adopt the ideology of rolling tanks over working people? Can I? Can I?
  2. Yeah we definitely have to hang out sometime soon...I'm still in europe for the time being but next time I'm stateside for sure.
  3. Kassad
    When the hell am I going to meet you? I think it has been delayed a little too much.
  4. Kassad
    The conference was better than anyone could have imagined. I really mean that. We had well over 500 people and some of the most powerful talks I've ever seen people give. I met a ton of people form New York. Derek from Syracuse was on the shuttle that picked me up and Frances gave a very passionate speech. I'm really hoping to make it out there sometime to organize with you all.
  5. Hey comrade, I've been away from revleft for a bit because of all kinds of stuff. Anyway, I didn't get to the conference but I heard we rolled deep. What were your impressions? Did you meet any NYC or Syracuse comrades?
  6. Kassad
    Hey, comrade. Wanted to check in and see if you'd make it in November. It's been way too long talking on here.
  7. Kassad
    I'll be at both. It'll be nice to meet you in person and talk to you, aside from just talking to you on here. I heard there's something like 3,000 buses coming from New York. Glad to see the New York branch will mobilize in full force.
  8. Yeah, the solidarity is really touching isn't it?..... It looks like I'll get to DC for the October march, still not sure about the National Conference though (probably not but there's still a small chance). How about you?
  9. Kassad
    One day it's anti-Korea. Next it's anti-Cuba. I love this place. Are you going to be in DC for the One Nation march, or at the National Conference in November?
  10. Can we please have some maturity?

.....FUCK YOU DIRTY STATIST!!!11one!!1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20