Conversation Between Volcanicity and Comrade_Stalin

1. Volcanicity
    Hey Comrade,sorry for the late reply I've been too busy lately.

There is'nt a lot I can contribute to that Discussion you and DNZ pretty much covered it,but I'll be sure to check out that book you mentioned to do with "Soldiers,Commissars and Chaplains" when I get the time.
  2. Comrade_Stalin
    I have just posted a debate in the Third Period Marxist-Leninists group and would like to know if you would like to work on it with us?
  3. Comrade_Stalin
    I understand, there is not a lot of active member. But there is less trolling then on the main site. Also I have done more in that goup then I have ever done in the Ml group.
  4. Volcanicity
    I'm no longer in that group I left it last week,their aren't enough active members in it now so any posts you do make don't really get a lot of feedback.

You'd be better off posting it in the ML group where it'll get more of a response or do what DNZ suggested below.
  5. Comrade_Stalin
    I just started a debate post in the Neo-Stalinist group on the subject of military and looking foward to your input.
  6. Comrade_Stalin
    good, once I hear back from him then I will set up the debate.
  7. Volcanicity
    I'm not really sure that I could add much to the discussion, but I'd be interested in what you guy's have to say.
  8. Comrade_Stalin
    I'm right now trying to set up a debate with Die Neue Zeit about "standing army" and political oversight, do you wish to join? We can set it up in a sub-fourm.
  9. Volcanicity
    Yeah I was reading about the allegations of vote-tampering but it's only to be expected I suppose.If it's true then it's not the first time it's ever happened and it definitely won't be the last.
  10. Comrade_Stalin
    I think that the rigged the elections myself.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18