Conversation Between Jazzratt and ÑóẊîöʼn

1. ÑóẊîöʼn
    There's a medium-sized picture of a particularly leggy orangey-red specimen. If you're as bad as I remember then you will probably want to avoid.
  2. Jazzratt
    I'd be quite interested to read the spider thread in S&E: is it just text or has some bastard festooned it with pictures?
  3. Jazzratt
    Yeah, cheers man not long now before I can purge all the leninists or whatever it is the kids are doing these days. Shame you missed the poll, although it's not what I'd characterise as "close". Glad to hear there's no bad feelings over your poll and all that.

Have a good evening and all that too.
  4. ÑóẊîöʼn
    Wotcher, congrats on your attainment of the adminship. I missed the vote. No hard feelings about you abstaining from the S&E vote by the way, it stands you in good stead as an admin. I do try and make my presence felt in S&E whenever I'm at an internet cafe, just to show I'm kicking.
  5. Jazzratt
    Ach. Had my hopes up there ya bastad

Shame about the terrible diet. Glad to hear about you getting a charger for your phone, expect a phonecall from me in the near future, dude
  6. ÑóẊîöʼn
    I haven't got my internet connection back, I'm at an internet cafe! :P If I had I would have made an announcement thread.

The new place is good, unfortunately I don't yet have a cooker or a microwave so I'm currently subsisting on snacks, junk food and takeaways. By the way, I got a new charger for my phone so you can call me now - it's the same number as it used to be.
  7. Jazzratt
    Good to see you've your net connection back. How's the new place?
  8. ÑóẊîöʼn
    Have you visited a doctor yet?
  9. ÑóẊîöʼn
    Seriously, I owe you mega reps for this.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9