Conversation Between comrade stalin guevara and politics student

1. Lenin Selected Works

Volume 1: 1897 - 1916
    Karl Marx: A Brief Biographical Sketch With an Exposition of MarxismThe Three Sources and Three Component Parts of MarxismThe Heritage We RenounceWhat Is To Be Done? Burning Questions of our MovementOne Step Forward, Two Steps Back (The Crisis in Our Party)Two Tactics of Social-Democracy in the Democratic RevolutionDisruption of Unity Under Cover of Outcries for UnityThe Right of Nations to Self-DeterminationImperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism The Military Programme of the Proletarian RevolutionThe Development of Capitalism in Russia
    Volume 2: 1917 - 1918
    The Tasks of the Proletariat in the Present Revolution [a.k.a. The April Theses]The Tasks of the Proletariat in Our RevolutionThe Seventh (April) All-Russia Conference of the R.S.D.L.P. (B.)Lessons of the RevolutionThe Impending Catastrophe and How To Combat ItThe State and RevolutionThe Crisis has MaturedSecond All-Russia Congress of Soviets of Workers' and Soldiers' DeputiesExtraordinary Seventh Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)Extraordinary Fourth All-Russia Congress Of SovietsThe Immediate Tasks of the Soviet Government"Left-Wing" Childishness and the Petty-Bourgeois MentalityTheses On The Present Political Situation
    Volume 3: 1918 - 1923
    The Proletarian Revolution and the Renegade KautskyEighth Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)All Out for the Fight Against Denikin!Economics And Politics In The Era Of The Dictatorship Of The ProletariatLeft-Wing Communism: an Infantile DisorderThe Second Congress Of The Communist InternationalOnce Again On The Trade Unions, The Current Situation and the Mistakes of Trotsky and BuhkarinThe Tenth Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)The Tax in KindThird Congress Of The Communist InternationalRole and Functions of the Trade Unions Under The New Economic PolicyEleventh Congress Of The R.C.P.(B.) "Last Testament" Letters to the Congress
  2. politics student
    LOL I will give it a read I should be able to find permanent revolution online. (My poor eyes)
  3. Yeah well i digg what your saying,
    but at least give the trotgoat a chance he has valid points
    but like you say his cultist ruin those,
    Permanent revolution is a damn good read,
    dont tell my stalinist mates that they might purghed me nah they proberly
    dont care as ive read both and i know wich one is more realavent to marxisim-lenninism.....STALIN
  4. politics student
    Good suggestion I will ask him for recommendations.
  5. politics student
    Going well. I still can not bring myself to read trotsky still mainly as his supporters seem a bit well extreme for my tastes.

I studied politics (Ideologies in college last year) you will be amazed how much is left out of the course. Trotsky was not even mentioned. lol
  6. Ask liberaCHE for some good books,
    from his post i gather he knows alot of books,
    che,stalin,mao,hoxha,etc,etc.

Just a sugestion comrade.
  7. Hows the education/reading marxisim going comrade?
  8. There going to win you over to there cause at all cost!
  9. politics student
    haha thats what I was thinking.

The trotskyists on the forum seem to be the more hostile. I think they are a bit misplaced when it comes to hate, I am rather enjoying reading Mao and Stalin.
  10. Its funny how oioioi
    keeps tring to make you go oee stalin,
    i thought a stalinist would be more like that.....
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 41