Conversation Between Rjevan and Q

1. Rjevan
    I wonder how many other give up thanks to that. Kinda ridiculous to set requirements which you don't know how to meet and when you ask and try you get ignored.
  2. Q
    Figures. I'm giving up on that place. The hoops they require you to jump through makes it look like a circus!
  3. Rjevan
    In case you wonder, nothing so far from the BitCoin guys...
  4. Q
    Ok, you should be getting a pm from a BitMarket representative relatively soon
  5. Q
    I'm glad you liked that subtle bit of sarcasm
  6. Rjevan
    "You want a genuine party following the theory to organise the peasantry to organise a people's war via the mass line to overthrow the US government?" - Lol, now this one is an epic win!
  7. Rjevan
    Hey, I saw you look for people to start a new Supremacy 1914 round, count me in! Hopefully we will get enough for a 30 player game.
  8. Rjevan
    Indeed, comrade! I especially like the "Intergalactic-Trotskyism" version, I think you just inspired me to an "Intergalactic-Marxist-Engelsist-Leninist (no Marsians thought, they are reactionaries!) ((ML))"-group but a "Roman-Catholic Marxist-Leninist", followed by an "Evangelic Marxist-Leninist (ML)" one for our spiritual comrades wouldn't be that bad, too. Man, how we will enrich the forum - we should be appointed the "Hero of the USSRevleft"-Medal!
  9. Q
    I'll open a Marxism-Trotskyism, Marxism-Revolutionary-Trotskyism, Internationalist-Trotskyism, Intergalactic-Trotskyism (for the Posadas fellas), Anti-state-capitalist-Trotskyism and Orthodox-Trotskyism groups right away. We have to keep an edge on splits after all, we can't allow Maoists taking that title, now can we?
  10. Rjevan
    Just what I thought... maybe I should open up a Leninist-Marxists group while you go for a Marxist-Trotskyist one...
    Well, I invited him to join the MLM group, maybe he realizes it's the same then. But I wonder why red cat joined.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12