Conversation Between ArisVelouxiotis and Remus Bleys

1. Remus Bleys
  2. ArisVelouxiotis
    btw I agree with you that there is no democracy in communism.since there is no political power there can't be democracy.that is what you mean right?
  3. ArisVelouxiotis
    just wondering you don't agree with workplace democracy because you think it isn't feasible or because you think everything that has democracy in it is liberalism?
  4. Remus Bleys
    Those who oppose progress (within the v Marxist conception of changing mode of production). For example v those who opposed capitalism for some backwards system
  5. ArisVelouxiotis
    How do you define reactionary?
  6. Remus Bleys
    so is allowing the freedom of the press for the enemies of the proletariat pro-proletarian then?
    And no I do not consider certain anarchists and left-communists as political enemies, and while i think they are wrong I do not think they must be dealt with violently. The political enemies of the proletariat are the ones that must be mercilessly dealt with (social-democrats, liberals, conservatives, Stalinists, reactionaries, etc)
  7. ArisVelouxiotis
    anti-proletarian slogan of “freedom of the press”
    Come on.Stop labeling anything that is about freedom of expression and ideas "bourgeiosie and anti proletarian".I have heard it from stalinists countless times.Anyway I appreciate the time you took to help me with my questions.Political enemies?As in anarchists and communists that arent in the party?I would only support death sentence only for war criminals and mass murderers.
  8. Remus Bleys
    i don't support the death penalty except for against political enemies.
    https://www.marxists.org/archive/len...921/aug/05.htm
  9. ArisVelouxiotis
    is: do*
  10. ArisVelouxiotis
    I think I got what you mean.That during the dotp the rev totalitarianists will fight the class enemies fiercely.But what I want to know iso they support freedom of speech even if it is against the vanguard party?Freedom to protest?And do they support death penalty?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17