Conversation Between Viet Minh and Cleansing Conspiratorial Revolutionary Flame

1. Viet Minh
    Thats kind of a loaded question! You say 'reunited', there was never a united Ireland until the commonwealth. I'm not against Northern Ireland seeking Independence from the UK, or seeking to unite with the Republic of Ireland, if they have the support of the Northern Irish people. However at the moment thats not the case, maybe that will change in this new era of coalition government and ceasefire and more people from both 'sides' uniting against violence and sectarianism.
    The situation in Vietnam was very different to Ireland, they don't really bear comparison in my opinion, perhaps there's some similarity in the south being controlled by the Catholic church, as the Republic was initially, or the support from the USA, but the situations are vastly different, and on a completely different scale.
  2. Oh I see, how are you Pro-Viet Minh and the National Question that Ho Chi Minh had supported yet at the same time-- Against Northern Ireland seeking independence from the UK and reuniting with Ireland in order for it to be a 32 Country Republic, when Ho Chi Minh had united the two Vietnams in a similar fashion in order to ensure that National Liberation was to have been complete?
  3. Viet Minh
    I'm not absolutely sure, I think it was for pro-loyalist views of Northern Ireland. And there are probably other good reasons too, but I asked in the restriction thread and nobody told me. I'm not complaining though I'd probably post mainly in OI anyway.
  4. Just curious. Why are you restricted?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4