Conversation Between kharacter and The Feral Underclass

1. kharacter
    Oh...I was not aware of this. I had assumed since the thread that you were mad at me, and I wrote the message and question to kind of make things up, and I assumed that you not answering meant that you were still mad at me, if not madder. I guess I was a little paranoid but that just goes with my current mental problems. So you can answer the national liberation question whenever you can/want. If you are unable to or feel like it is not best idea or whatever, please message me so that I can ask someone else/start a thread or something. Thank you for your patience, and may the flying spaghetti monster bless you.
  2. Dude, I don't know what you're on about. If I've not replied to a message it's because I've been busy or I've forgotten. It's not because of some crusade to hate you.
  3. kharacter
    If you decide to continue to still look down on me, then I say to you:

"Condemn me, it does not matter: History will absolve me"

And that will stay true no matter how much you achieve, because I don't believe I am a bad guy in the story of the world.
  4. kharacter
    Greetings again. I assume my original suspicion was true. I was going to going to give it a week at first but somehow I believe I will not receive a response even then. I don't see why there is any reason for you to hate me. I understand conservatives and capitalists hating us, but us hating each other is just wrong and counter-productive. I approached you with a warm and open hand to try to curve a minor disagreement in a thread when I wholeheartedly agreed with you on what we should do, but there was a minor difference on how. If you are not willing to accept eager and intrigued new people into your movement, then there is something inherently erroneous with your approach, and you're doomed from the beginning. So I return, not to plead you, but to propose to you that we become allies.
  5. kharacter
    Hi. You seem to have cool beliefs, I'm glad that person like you is an admin. Since I assume you have a lot of expertise, I have a question for you. I don't support national liberation for the same reason the Anarchist Federation and NEFAC do not, but I'm wondering if it's still reasonable to support some movements if they are asking for the right things and they are progression. Ideally, people should go the Zapatista way and fight for the right to govern themselves instead, but some are not so well educated in the fact that nations will become irrelevant under communism/won't care. Maybe we should fight to get them to change their perspective first, then aid the movement? or maybe we should see the possible urgency and support their movement regardless?
    Thanks very much for reading this, I'm always really excited when I see other anarcho-communists around. I thank you too for whatever it is you had to fight against to become what you are now. See you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5