Conversation Between Cleansing Conspiratorial Revolutionary Flame and W1N5T0N

1. I figured that a new name would be interesting.
  2. W1N5T0N
    how come the new name?
  3. W1N5T0N
    Whatever, you have to see Gandhi's actions in a historical context too, ya kno? His first and foremost objective was to get rid of the imperialists - peacefully. I think that was an important step. Also, he was one of the few capable of leading this revolution as he had enough people on his side...Look mate, we can look back in history and say: Oh he was bouregois. But fact is: He owned scarcely more than what he wore. And yes, before that, he was a rich lawyer, but that makes his actions even more worthy. Im quite sure a guy owning a tunic and a stick was NOT fighting for the rich men, with many workers on his side.
  4. 'So you don't like Gandhi, i assume?'
    In general, I dislike Gandhi as Gandhi was more or less simply a Bourgeois Leader that had transitioned leadership away from the Foreign Imperialist Bourgeois to the National Bourgeois and had not allowed for the Indian Working Class to gain power; As well he had allowed for inaction towards Imperialism through a lack of Armed Action that had allowed for Indians to directly suffer from British Imperialist Actions.
    'Gandhi read Thoreau, so think before you say anything about him being some kind of anti-left or whatever.'
    Whomever ever he read, Gandhi more or less was still a Bourgeois Leader whom had maintained control for the National Bourgeois at the expense of the Indian Proletariat.

Certainly although Gandhi was of the National Bourgeois, Gandhi was inherently more progressive as he had been against Direct British Imperialism within India.
  5. W1N5T0N
    So you don't like Gandhi, i assume? you do know he stood for peaceful resistance against the imperialists, and his contribution meant a lot for the struggle of the Indian people against the British! Ps. Gandhi read Thoreau, so think before you say anything about him being some kind of anti-left or whatever.
  6. The Gandhi comment in the Colombia thread.
  7. W1N5T0N
    liberal?
  8. Liberal.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8