Conversation Between No pasarán and Universal Struggle

1. No pasarán
    S'fine, you know yerself how patronising people can be on here so I guess it maybe did look like an attack, I get frustrated by the arrogance of a lot of posters on here.. you just need to take a deep breath and not let it bother you.
  2. well sorry maybe i jumped the gun, it just seems that you were a it aggresive, i was not aware there could only be one thread on Bobby, if so i will remove mine.

All the best.
  3. No pasarán
    Calm down, it's just the internet. The only comment I made that was against you was that your responses and some of your posts seem like you hadn't taken the time to check for other threads and your responses seemed way over to top. So I took the piss and joked you might be drunk. I'll admit the irish sense of humour is a little harsh at times and very high on the auld irony. But I was hardly making much of an effort to insult you.

As for being a Cross border sectarian... well my dad is from a mixed (catholic/protestant), if republican background and my mum is from wexford in the south... but I've lived most of my life in england? I also have friends from the loyalist backgrounds.. so I don't understand how I could be sectarian.
  4. wtf is up with you comrade.

I made two posts on Ireland, because i thought i might as well after reading up on the situation in Ireland, and you attack me because i made posts on ireland, that is really fucking stupid.

Do only Irish have the right to omment on Ireland?

Your cross border sectarianism is really dissapointing comrade, i liked your thrads too.

Anyway whatever, if you wanna be a wanker to me just for making a thread, then i guess you will continue getting irish posters to back you up with stupid comments.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4