Conversation Between Magdalen and BobKKKindle$

1. Magdalen
    That comment was meant in semi-jest . Generally, the RCG share a solid anti-imperialist stance with the SWP on Palestine, as evidenced by the M&S pickets which have been going on for almost ten years now. (Holden, everyone's welcome on the M&S pickets, in Dundee the SSP and Islamic organisations have taken part, albeit too seldomly. Perhaps you should get involved rather than lower yourself down to sectarian bickering. If your organisation took regular action against Israel, I'm sure the RCG would support it whenever possible.)

The SWP leadership's failure to recognise the Labour Party's completely racist and imperialist position on Palestine is concerning. In the past, Anti-Labour chants on marches (in which some SWP members have participated), have been curtailed by STWC stewards. In Manchester the SWP have also prevented their members from taking part in FRFI organised actions on Palestine, particularly with regards to M&S.
  2. my apologies for forgetting the RCG =P what is your position on Palestine? Same as ours?
  3. Magdalen
    No bother comrade, I've sent it to you via Private Message.
  4. Hey, do you have a means of contact outside of Revleft? Like an MSN or something? I'd like to discuss a political matter with you, as long as you don't mind =)
  5. Magdalen
    It does, take a look at the website if you have the time.

http://www.revolutionarycommunist.org
  6. I didn't know the RCG still existed.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6