Conversation Between l'Enfermé and Workers-Control-Over-Prod

1. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    I've been having the same shit notifications problem.
  2. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    thank you for it.
  3. Congrats on the modship comrade.
  4. How's California comrade? Must be warm there, and I'm here in Sweden freezing my ass off.

You should PM me your email, so we could keep in touch, if something happened to RevLeft or one of us got banned(people seem to get banned for absolutely no reason very often it seems).
  5. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Today, I have noticed that the word "angestellter" is used more than "arbeitsnehmer". I think before it was called very different things depending on who you were. The workers movement existed for the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century, hence "Workers and Capitalists" was strongly used. Ever since the Nazis and US lasting occupation (67.000 troops still) the Capitalist orwellian references are used, but not so strong anymore i feel.
  6. Do you know what arbeitgebers and arbeitnehmers were called in German before this nonsense was invented?
  7. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Ha, yes, it's still the same orwellian shit. I didn't know the term was that old however, I heard that the Nazis introduced it.
  8. In one of Engels' prefaces to volume one of Das Kapital, Engels mocks the German economists of his time for their silliness in calling the employer an "arbeitgeber"(labour-taker) and a wage-labourer who has his labour taken away by the employer for wages an "arbeitnehmer"(labour-taker) and then he compares how in France you would be considered crazy if you called the capitalist donneur de travail(labour-giver) and the wage-slave a receuver de travail(labour-taker).

I'm wondering, in Germany, do they still call a capitalist a labour-giver and a worker a labour-taker? In Sweden, a capitalist is called an "arbetsgivare"(labour-giver) and in Russian after the Soviet Union fell these shitheads popularized all these stupid shithead business words and an employer is now called a "rabotadatel"(labour-giver).
  9. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Sure. I paid 85 Euros for a book three months ago about the history of the SPD and i still haven't received it. So I don't know that much yet about the traditional SPD.
  10. Do you mind if I call you "WCOP"(Workers-Control-Over-Prod) since your username is far too long to write every time?

Anyway, do you know the German names for the various tendencies within the pre-war SPD?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 43
1234 ...