Conversation Between Deicide and hatzel

1. hatzel
  2. You're my favoriteee postaaah, you're never, ever, ever, evahhhhh, allowed to leave this forum!! You got that!?
  3. So you had a pretty intense case of senioritis?
  4. hatzel
    I think this is going to be one of the situations in which I'll just have to appeal to having a qualification in the broadest possible sense, rather than anything specific about it. I mean seriously, there's very little use for Swedish and Finnish knowledge, particularly considering I'm not at all interested in all those things like translation or whatever. And...I don't think an MA would be for me. I mean I spent the last two years of my degree just waiting to get out, so I wouldn't want to put myself through that kind of an ordeal again...or, not for a few years, at least...
  5. Interesting. I've never looked into scandinavian studies before, what are the 'career prospects' and will you be undertaking an MA? I think everyone here can be designated as a 'student' in some capacity.
  6. hatzel
    You nosy nosy nosy! Shocking...I never thought I was such an obvious student, though I have, indeed, got a BA in Scandinavian Studies. Perhaps the most pointless of all degrees, but I'm not complaining
  7. You have a good brain and you're well read. I'm guessing you're either in university or were in university, if it's the former, what are you studying or if it's the latter what did you study and at what level? I hope you don't mind me being nosy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7