Conversation Between Magón and Quail

1. Quail
    That's good though. You know when to be sensible. I have substance abuse issues nso sometimes I take drugs at inappropriate times.
  2. Magón
    I don't know how well I'd fair in England, with all the street cams that is. And I'd probably be drinking now myself, but instead I'm caught wasting time and waiting for dawn so I can take a test. :/
  3. Quail
    Oh, fair enough. I was just wondering if you were coming to the demo against education cuts, but obviously not :P
    I'm quite drunk though now.
  4. Magón
    Nah, I'm a full blooded Mexicano from south of the Rio Grande. But now I live in the US.
  5. Quail
    I'm sure you're wicked in RL. Are you British?
  6. Magón
    I knew people like that, and then they met me in person. Now they're pretty open. I sometimes think of myself like Doctor Frankenstein, because they're so open to people. LOL
  7. Quail
    I'm very shy. So anything you say to me, whether it's serious or not, makes me feel socially awkward :P
  8. Magón
    If only you knew me in person, the things you'd hear me say drunk or not. I'm not a shy person when it comes to saying something to someone.
  9. Quail
    You did quote it lol. That's so damn vain :P
  10. Magón
    Yeah, I think I actually quoted myself on that? It was one of the finest posts I think I've made on here.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23