Conversation Between Vladimir Innit Lenin and Quail

1. Ah no, such a shame! I've been out too with injuries/lack of fitness. We had Ikumi Tanimoto train with our club this week and I couldn't make it. So sad. Although I did train with her in the summer, so awesome!

Yeah I was locked out for a while, it's good to be back!
  2. Quail
    I'm alright thanks I've not been to judo the past few weeks because I hurt(/maybe broke) my foot. Karina Bryant (olympic bronze medalist) took a session at my club and I stubbed my toe really hard on her leg with a poorly aimed leg sweep. So I couldn't walk for a while but at least there's a story behind it?

How are you doing? Nice to see you back
  3. hello! How's it going? Long time. How is Judo going?
  4. Quail
    I really haven't haha. I got my green belt at 14, so about 10 years ago! I've been a blue belt for a while now too, but I need to compete more before I get my brown so that I'm good enough to fight for points. I'm kind of itching to get back to training so I can learn some new stuff, but over the summer vacation my club hasn't been training because most of the students aren't around. I've been trying to do strength/fitness exercises and some balance/movement stuff at home, but I can be a bit lazy about it
  5. wow, you've been going through the belts quickly!

Think i'm gonna be stuck on yellow for a while, I was terrible at training last week. What throws/ne waza have you been learning recently?
  6. Quail
    Awesome I haven't been training much lately so I feel all rubbish and out of shape... But once term starts up I fully intend to get back into it! I would really like to get my brown belt before the end of the year so I want to get competing again.
  7. yo how's it hanging? Judo going well? I started again a few weeks ago!
  8. I liked Quail your username always put the image of a chubby little bird in my head haha.

Credit for the new user name though, you dreadfully hysterical man hater!
  9. Quail
    I made a thread in chit-chat because I'm unoriginal so credit goes to Vincent West haha. I've been Quail for years now. Looks really odd to be something different.
  10. Your name? :O

Taken a leaf out of my book eh?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29