Conversation Between Sam Da Communist and AK

1. Keep in mind that most prositutes are effectively forced into prostitution. Don't hate the whores. Hate the pimps, hate the system that drives them to such immoral lengths.
  2. http://www.revleft.com/vb/do-you-con...959/index.html

I said things about prostitutes, i said i hate them. some people must think i am sexist, but no, i am a male feminist.
  3. what the hell happened to your reputation? its in the negatives...
  4. I know the CPA guys, i am not a member, i like their party ideas. I prefer the marxist leninists, and the maoists.
  5. Are you actually a member of the CPA? Or did you just copy and paste the URL like I did ages back...?
  6. single player is shitty. well, if you have the cracked version like i do then you can only play 8v8 16 player maps D: it shits me. however multiplayer is way better, even if you do get owned by 25600 fucking jets in a matter of 5 minutes as soon as you spawn.
  7. doesn't matter comrade. but i do play battlefield 2 single player, i just love smashing the americans with the PLA!
  8. I think I had a Youtube account, but I use a different one now. I have a Battlefield 2 (game) multiplayer account, although I doubt that's what you'd be referring to.
  9. Hey duck man, do you haev another account somewhere else with the word duck in it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9