Conversation Between svenne and neosyndic

1. FYI: i have never called for the ''genocide'' of the Svens. if that had been my intent i would have argued for the distribution among them of blankets infected with smallpox. i am calling rather for the ABILITION OF ''SWEDEN'' THE DE JURE POLITICAL ENTITY. so-called ''Sweden'' conceptualised as an ''organic entity'' is a nationalist illusion. i reality there is only the land of northwestern eurasia - to which no one has a ''natural right'', because nature is indifferent; and the people living on that land. some are Svens, some are not. some are registered with the Sven state, some are not. they ALL shit in the same toilet. the political entity that claims ''soveregnity'' over land and people is a body of armed men enforcing the wishes of a political class and bureaucratic nomenklatura composed of criminals at the service of entrenched financial and corporate interests. THAT, my dear Svenn, is the ''Sweden'' i want demolished. / Miguel.
  2. Miguel Angel Torres wrote: "My greatest wish to see Sweden humiliated, brought down, occupied, destroyed, in ruins. Lets see if the Nordic "master race'' can survive without American protection."

svenne wrote: "...dude, what have you've been smoking? crack ain't good..."

on what grounds do you expect undocumented persons who are subjected to state persecution and racist violence on a daily to be ''forgiving'' ?

i expect a POLITICAL argument.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2