Conversation Between Sentinel and Holden Caulfield

1. Sentinel
    No as far as I know you will have to be a moderator to hand out warnings and currently you aren't so.
  2. http://www.revleft.com/vb/showpost.p...2&postcount=22
    can i give verbal warnings on my own authority? you know like a 'citizens arrest'?
  3. Sentinel
    Welcome back. I have removed one of your warning points, in accordance with the rules. Another one will be removed after two weeks, just remind me then.
  4. what do you rednamers think o' this http://www.revleft.com/vb/revolution...06#post1327706?

can you try to make it happen with me?
  5. I dont think that asking for rules to be applied consistantly, put to the vote or dropped is spamming you, i started it in a thread you thought it was the wrong place so i adressed you about it, sorry
    ill drop it
  6. Sentinel
    I have already explained to you exactly how it was in my PM to you. Now back off and accept it -- I won't be replying to any more messages from you regarding this, and will delete any spam from my profile. Like I have told you a million times, all that is needed from you is to stop this whining and pestering of us admins, and we'd get along just fine.

All you have to do is cease doing it and wait until your warning points are removed following the normal procedure in the guidelines -- they are not going to be removed before. I thought you had wisened up, but right now you're going down the same road again -- the one that will earn you your fifth infraction and the accompanying suspension. Shame.

Have a nice evening.
  7. i said retard, i said i i wasnt aware, i apologies when i was made aware,
    search retard, you got a lot of warning points to hand out,
  8. can you tell sam as well please, the antifascism forum isnt a place to discuss the use of rape analogies
  9. Sentinel
    Haha, okay dude =D Well take it easy now. Remember that youre one infraction away from a suspension so please don't provoke us mkay.

No need to continue that pointless argument..
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 56
1234 ...