Conversation Between Palingenisis and Kalifornia

1. So do you acknowledge stalins genocide in Chechneya?
  2. That guy was just an amusing troll!
  3. 19th December 2010 20:43
    Mannimarco

Love your posts. Good to know me and a few others aren't the only real revolutionaries here.

- A fellow stalinist.

proof of stalinist tags in use by people
  4. LOL, ive heard people refer to themselves as marxists of the stalin variety, anyway, thats irrelevant, why do you uphold stalin depite what I said, do you just ignore them or admit to them but point to his successes, of which I am not aware?
  5. But NO ONE identifies as a Stalinist...Stalinist is a anti-Communist Trotskyite slur.
  6. I support any group fighting for the emancipation of the working class, wether I uphold the same people as them.

And sure I will have a read.

However, I think Trotskyism and Maoism and both far left compared to people who explicitly identify as Stalinists, many of whom have rigid dogmatic stances.
  7. Who are left Maoists?

The Maoists in India, Nepal and the Philipines uphold Stalin. Look over the sources I gave because they are backed up by facts.
  8. Who are left Maoists?

The Maoists in India, Nepal and the Philipines uphold Stalin. Look over the sources I gave because they are backed up by facts.
  9. those sources are ridiculously biased.

How can you support him despite his illegalisation of abortion homosexuality and alcohol, his murder of hundreds and thousands in chechneya and his erecting of beauracracy?

And left maoists do not haha
  10. I regard Stalin as one of the greatest men who ever lived and Trotsky as a ego-maniac. You should read more up on both of them, particularly Trotsky's advocation of the "militarization of labour".

http://clogic.eserver.org/2005/furr.html

http://clogic.eserver.org/2005/furr2.html

Mao upheld Stalin, as do all "Maoists". There are huge differences between Maoism and Trotskyism...In our attitudes to Social Democracy, yellow Trade Unions, armed struggle, etc.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11