Conversation Between PhoenixAsh and Rafiq

1. Rafiq
    While this might be confusing being you're an anarchist, it might be worthwhile to point out to your "Marxist" opponent that his position is thoroughly economistic and I can provide you an abundance of polemics, texts and works by Lenin himself that deal PRECISELY with this. The politics of abstention from parliament are 100% alien to Bolshevism. I literally can't fucking believe the overt, shameless economism by our "Leninist" friend. I myself have chose not to partake in the discussion, so as to not be accused of instigating another shitstorm.
  2. Lol. Well that is giving them way more credit and works on the assumption that they aren't in fact a troll

I think the sad and unavoidable conclusion is that while we have serious disagreements over language and tactics ...and usually over details....when push comes to shove we are on a lot of points not really as far removed from each others position. You are more well read and a have a lot more readily available theoretical knowledge...yet the way you frame it as well as the language you use leads to rather hefty clashes. I am more practical and activistic...so perhaps fall short in explaining my position. Perhaps we should find another way of communicating and put a little bit more effort in trying to understand each others position more.
  3. Rafiq
    What has the world become where PA must teach a "Marxist" what a concrete analysis of a concrete situation is?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3