Conversation Between ComradeMan and red cat

1. ComradeMan
  2. Thanks for the examples. Let's deal with them one by one. What is so special about the decimal representation of pi ? Since most numbers are transcendental, isn't it too natural for pi to be that way ?
  3. ComradeMan
    Err.... mathematical matter, the Golden Section, Fibonacci sequences repeated throughout nature etc etc... The infinite recurring decimals of pi and so on.
  4. "The architecture of the universe is mathematical in basis": Can you explain this with some examples ? I do not understand exactly what you want to point out.
  5. ComradeMan
    The architecture of the universe is mathematical in basis, with the discovery of mathematical matter it suggests me a "universal intelligence" or "organisation" beyond our current understanding. It is what I think the deeper levels of religion were trying to explain, such as the Vedas, and what some might call God- beyond that it is difficult to explain- but it's transcendental.
    (BTW I don't believe in big grumpy old men with beards who live in the sky).
  6. Thank you for answering. Can you please explain how mathematics is linked to what you think about the universe ?

I am a strong atheist. So I reject all religions.
  7. ComradeMan
    That is a very deep question. I know we disagree on many political ideas, but I consider you a respectful member- unlike some others, so I'll answer your question.
    Level-1- Because of mathematics, it leads me to believe there is no random causality to the universe.
    Level-2- To define belief would be difficult and to give reason would thus defeat faith and therefore defeat the principle of faith- so on the second level it's really impossible to answer without saying crudely "something inside".

If I may- are you Hindu?
  8. Why do you believe in god ?
  9. ComradeMan
    Yeah, okay!
  10. Hi, I'm alright. How are you ?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 35