Conversation Between Red Anarchist of Love and Mala Tha Testa

1. Mala Tha Testa
    haha, it was some guy on some advertisement.
  2. who is it?
  3. what's up with the new avatar
  4. Mala Tha Testa
    actually that's pretty awesome.
  5. like I said I'm in my first year of college at Guilford college in Greensboro N,C. I am studing to be a history teacher. I donn't like the point of veiw of my text books which I was required to buy. here is some advise about the people you are giving you trouble at your school find something they belive in study it, and prove them wrong based on their own belifes it worked for me. I had a teacher at my school that was strongly nationalist and for the Iraq war. I read to him sermon on the mont and he had to change his former word he had said to me. hold on to your ideas always question autority. tell me is this helps. post me back
  6. Mala Tha Testa
    it's been pretty great here. i'm a high school student in Ohio...full of racist, sexist and homophobic assholes. i'm going to see if i can change that. i hate it, haha. how's it going with you?
  7. Mala Tha Testa
    the IRU? nothing important, an org me and my two other comrades threw together one day, due to inactivity in my area. we aren't together anymore so yeah.
  8. what's the IRU
  9. I posted an article called a nation set agnist its underprivlaged youth, but hav not recived any repleys what do you think of it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21