Conversation Between Rosa Lichtenstein and A.R.Amistad

1. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Well, I'm not sure what help I can give you since I'm an anti-philosopher. And that does not mean I am anti-most-philosophies, I am anti-the-lot.

And, apart from Hegel, top of the pile of my pet hates is French Philosophy since and including Descartes.

So, I think I'm the last person to help you.

I can give you advice on Wittgenstein, whose method I use to show that all of Philosophy is just ruling-class hot air (he did not put things that way!), but that's up to you.
  2. A.R.Amistad
    I myself used to be hostile to existentialism, but I didnt have even an elementary understanding of it then. I just can't help but see that existentialism gives a lot of creedence to Marxism, and that existentialism is another thing that has inspired me to Marxism-Bolshevism. I consider myself to be a novice at philosophy: I'm more into the likes of Lenin and Trotsky myself. But maybe you could give me some guidance, since yo seem to have a handle on philosophy.
    -In Solidarity
  3. A.R.Amistad
    Hey comrade,
    So I'm still struggling here and I'm glad yo posted what you did on anti-Dialectics. I'm still reading through it and so far I'm still neutral as to whether I accept the ideas of Dialectical Materialism or the ideas of Historical Materialism instead. Either way, I'm sure you've picked up that I am really big on this reconcialiation of Marxism and Existentialism (independent of Sartre, although I do admire his works) My main thing is trying to show that its not incompatible, since I do fear that many comrades in my party will cast me off as a bourgeois individualist. (cont)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3