Conversation Between Rosa Lichtenstein and red cat

1. Rosa Lichtenstein
    You:

"I repeat, I do not want any visitor messages from you. I will consider any further visitor message from you as trolling and act accordingly. Say what you have to in your threads."

Still scared, eh?
  2. Rosa Lichtenstein
    You:

"Kudos to you for shooing Rosa away from your thread! I think that no one else has been able to do this successfully so far."

1) And how do you know I have been 'shooed' away?

2) But, even if you are right, 'Comrade' Artesian hasn't shooed anyone. A mod has asked me not to question him about his use of 'contradiction'. So, this fellow mystic of yours needs to be protected, since he is not able to look after himslef.

3) The extend of his 'ability' to defend himself can be judged from the fact that he now has to ignore me. What a great class warrior he is!
  3. I repeat, I do not want any visitor messages from you. I will consider any further visitor message from you as trolling and act accordingly. Say what you have to in your threads.
  4. Rosa Lichtenstein
    In fact, I do not have a 'theory'; I defy you to show otherwise.
  5. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Still off topic...

You just have no luck, do you?
  6. Ah now you have started trolling my profile page. Stop this. I don't want to have any visitor messages from you in future.
  7. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Off topic again...
  8. Which mathematical argument of yours did I suppress ? Go on, prove your negation of Cantor's theorem or agree to defend a similar proof.
  9. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Getting desperate I see:

"What sectarian troll tendencies ? This forum has had a most annoying troll roaming freely for five years. A troll who claims that she has somehow proved that one of the basic theorems of mathematics is nonsense or wrong, and that she will soon publish it, so she won't prove her claim here. This kind of shameless open trolling has been allowed here. What right has anyone got to ban a person who came here for learning, when it is claimed that the above mentioned troll, by her countless essentially illogical and spam posts has "contributed a lot" to Revleft ?"

You mystics have been trying to ban me (unsuccessfully) for five years -- since you can't cope with my arguments --, so you have to try to suppress them.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9