Conversation Between Rosa Lichtenstein and ChrisK

1. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Well, we haven't really had bad weather here since 1979, so we weren't ready for it, like they are in Canada, or Scandinavia, etc. [However, even in Scandanavia, the place almost shut down for a while.]

I agree, the shipping costs are a pain, but they are worse if you buy books on ABE.
  2. ChrisK
    I heard about that weather. Sounds like you guys took a pounding. Your friend has some awesome books for sale. Stupid shipping costs...
  3. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Ok, I have just answered your e-mail.

I'll try and find my posts here at RevLeft where I deal with radical scepticism.

My friend says that books normally take 30 days to cross the Atlantic and reach their destination (even by air-mail), but given the extreme weather we had in the UK in December, and the Xmas post, it might take a week or so longer.

I have just heard that the Post Office here has only cleared its Xmas backlog this week!
  4. Rosa Lichtenstein
    I haven't checked my webmail for a day or so. I'll get back to you.
  5. ChrisK
    Thank you. I have not received them yet. I have been having issues receiving things in general though.

BTW, I tried to email you from your website earlier this week, but I think I wrote your email address down wrong. Did you receive anything from me?
  6. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Hi, Chris. Welcome back.

My friend asks if you got the books?
  7. Rosa Lichtenstein
    No probs!
  8. ChrisK
    Thank you for that. I edited my first post in bold where you made corrections.
  9. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Yes, I have just located that myself!
  10. ChrisK
    I found where it started (I think).
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/ollman-dia...ight=dialectic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 65
123 ...