Conversation Between AtteroDominatus and Comrade_Red

1. Comrade_Red
    Never conform, man. Never roll with the pack.
  2. Comrade_Red
    Awww, man, sorry to see that you've been restricted.
    i think it's total bullshit.
  3. Comrade_Red
    Exactly. i agree.
  4. AtteroDominatus
    *nods* even here, there seems to be sheer intolerance, it's a bit disappointing. I thought people would be more accepting here.
  5. Comrade_Red
    i see.

That's good, i respect that. i, too, have a ton of beliefs that are different than most communists,(which, if i talked about on this site, woul probably get me banned.)
    To quote Nietzsche,
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. "
  6. AtteroDominatus
    as i told hugs'n'marxism, my avi kind of represents who i am. I'm very religious, so I have the cross to represent that. And I also wanted the main communist symbol because it's kinda reflecting the trials I'm going to go thtough learning about communism. It's going to be hard if I decide to stick with this, expeically because of my family and just the general society of where i live (The US).
  7. Comrade_Red
    what does your avatar represent?

Not that i have anything against Christianity or anything, even less than your average Marxist.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7