Conversation Between Die Neue Zeit and Rafiq

1. Rafiq
    Have you received my email?
  2. Die Neue Zeit
    History beckons your enlightenment...
  3. Rafiq
    Although I am far from surprised by Black Magick Hustla's opposition to Orthodox Marxism, he has brought up several allegations against you which I can only hope are nothing short of slanderous distortions of what your actual position constitute as. According to BMH you have demonstrated theoretical support for collaboration with the police against Anarchists, and labor cuts on behalf of the bourgeois state. And while I will do nothing but ignore his allegations on your support for forced labor for counter revolutionaries (something which I am indifferent towards), these allegations are of quite a serious nature.
  4. Die Neue Zeit
    You to BMH: "Laugh if you will, we do exist and sooner or later this return to it's foundations will have to be realized or Marxism will perish."

BMH to you, perhaps: "Let it. Marxism: the last refuge of the bourgeoisie."

Don't be surprised, since ironically he's so into crisis theory. I know you're sympathetic with it, but it's overrated, and if emphasized enough it can very well be "Marxism for the bourgeoisie."
  5. Die Neue Zeit
    Put up or shut up, indeed, comrade. [Not aimed at you, but kudos for this, which I think was the gist of your post.]
  6. Rafiq
    as strict Marxists, recognize that this existing morality is superstructural, interchangeable, and, furthermore, unquestionably subjective. We must not drown ourselves in morality, but we should understand the dynamics of it's material origins, and therefore, when we speak of Revolutionary strategy, and partake in propaganda campaigns, etc. To an extent it is necessary (Again, though we should understand it's origin, it's rhetorical nature, etc.).
  7. Rafiq
    Ah. You see, more than a year back I was interested in Nihilism (Keep in mind I had just renounced my religious views) so I joined the group. I consider Nihilism, politically, exceedingly immature. Nihilism itself is an ethical framework, to an extent, in that it's incompatable with a Marxian conception of Ethics and Morality. For Nihilists, they exist as a form of "oppression", but this conception of "oppression" is already an Ethical conviction. To us Marxists, morality exists in accordance iwth different material conditiosn, as a reflection of the interest of different classes. So it's important that we recognize that a proletarian morality exists, though, we should still,
  8. Die Neue Zeit
    Comrade, I don't know how "nihilist communism" and Nihilists ended up in your group membership profile, but I'm not sure you belong in either group.
  9. Die Neue Zeit
    I could refer you to my earlier pamphlet, since I wrote extensively of DC there.
  10. Rafiq
    What do you make of democratic centralism
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 51
123 ...