Conversation Between RedWorker and The Feral Underclass

1. I have every right to ask you, and you have a right not to answer it. By this point, you are merely uselessly posturing.

I did not answer as to what premise my question has because it is based precisely on that I am unsure on what context that quote has that you - the premise is to clarify it. Once it is clarified, then I can go on with my analysis, I can formulate arguments.

"Surely it's evidently clear how it is relevant to me..." - No, it's not, which I'm asking. The fact that you stated this explicitly may imply that there's a reason to you not answering my question rather than not knowing a "premise", which would be exactly the point why I did not state "the premise".
  2. Sorry, who do you think you are? I don't owe you anything, so don't speak to me like I do.

The question is clear, the premise is not. I don't understand why you're asking me the question. Surely it's evidently clear how it is relevant to me...
  3. The question is clear. Answer it.
  4. I don't understand the premise of the question...
  5. Why is that quote in your signature? What meaning and relevance does it have for you? How do you interpret it?
  6. Bright red is annoying. Is the great revolutionary flag not traditionally in darker colors!?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6