Conversation Between marxistcritic and Manifesto

1. You are refusing to see reason, just like all the other religious people. You are brainwashed, but well convince your kids.
  2. Manifesto
    Dude I'm not going to stop being Christian because of a guy on Revleft. I know all the crap that you are saying. I have two older brothers that are atheists and say the same stuff all the time.
  3. Rotting in the ground makes perfect sense. Thats what everything else does. Instead of saying stupid you should have said bleak. I admit that it is bleak and unhopeful, but it is reality. Bible stories are a bit out there? THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE! They are unbelievable because there is no proof that they ever happened.
  4. Manifesto
    Yeah I know that was me. That had nothing to do with bad-mouthing atheists. And yes some stories are a bit "out there" but not unbelievable. And how does it make sense that all that happens when we die is "rot in the ground" thats so stupid how atheists think that but I don't.
  5. That was a quote from you.
  6. You would have to be on drugs to make sense of the bible because of the talking snakes and giant flying father figure and the human race devoloping from 2 people with identicle genes and a virgin mother getting pregnant ect. ect. ect.
  7. Manifesto
    How was that bad-mouthing atheists? You just did it!
  8. "And no, atheists use hallucinogenic drugs in order to dismiss the Bible"
    Asshole.
  9. Manifesto
    I never said anything to criticize people for being atheist.
  10. Manifesto
    How so?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 53
123 ...