Conversation Between Nwoye and leftace53

1. Nwoye
    hahah they'll keep making seasons until the guido steretype stops being interesting or controversial.
  2. leftace53
    I expect atleast 30 seasons, can't kill the shore.
  3. Nwoye
    oh god. I wasn't even aware there was going to be a season 3, although i suppose it was inevitable.
  4. leftace53
    agreed, I am excited to see her replacement in season 3, I hear the replacement is snooki's friend
  5. Nwoye
    she is crazy. she hates being in the house and everyone else hates having her there.
  6. leftace53
    Angelina is such a crazy, who talks about people behind their back like that, especially to people like J420 who is obviously Jwoww's friend. I wonder if she will sleep through her first shift at the gelato shop.
  7. Nwoye
    well Snooki's glasses, and the rest of her wardrobe, represent the ultimate symbol of the commodification and hyper-sexualization of the female in modern capitalist countries. They say eyes are the doorway to the soul, and she wears these glasses (even inside!) to cover up that doorway, ensuring that her beauty truly is skin-deep, forcing the men in the house to see her only as a commodity with which to match other commodities such as diamonds, expensive (low-cut) dresses, and fluffy boots.

wow that was a load of bs. anyway wtf is wrong with angelina amirite?
  8. leftace53
    I hear you watch Jersey Shore? I will assume you are all caught up with recent episodes. What is your left wing analysis of Snooki's gem ridden sunglasses, and Pauly D's version of a shower?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8