Conversation Between The Douche and Os Cangaceiros

1. The Douche
    Revlefters gonna revleft.
  2. Os Cangaceiros
    "They killed the white army and anybody who opposed the workers revolution, including Makhno and the sailors at Kronstadt, who more or less were going to let the white army invade through the bay they were supposed to be guarding."

That dude's doctrinaire ideologue talking points were soooo much different from, say, Stalinist defenses of their actions. I'm glad he was kind enough to set us straight on that.

/sarcasm
  3. The Douche
    I don't understand what goes through the minds of some posters on here.
  4. Os Cangaceiros
    you need to shut the hell up and read some lenin, k
  5. The Douche
    Yeah CCF-IAF is interesting to me, my friend was out from Oakland last week and he brought a cool zine from some Stirnerist group out there. I only looked through it briefly but it seemed cool. I'd say that the stirnerist/nihilist/individualist stuff is most interesting to me right now aside from the normal insurrecto shit I spend my time reading.
  6. Os Cangaceiros
    Oh, I see. I like your Conspiracy of Cells of Fire avatar. It'll be interesting if the groups affiliated with them go all out Red Army Faction-style (ie start actually shooting at the police etc), or will just stick to the odd bit of property damage/arson.

I don't necessarily think their tactics are entirely productive (although I criticize pretty much all tactics nowadays) but their communiques are entertaining at least.
  7. The Douche
    Its cause everybody who got up in arms about the bannings started calling everybody on the BA stalinists, and red dave said "CotR and her stalinist goons".
  8. Os Cangaceiros
    are you an anarchistic nihilo-stalinist now
  9. The Douche
    Thanks man, its nice to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way.
  10. Os Cangaceiros
    I really identified with your last post in the Mexican CCF/IAF thread. I haven't even put in much work with the activist left, so I probably don't deserve to feel as burnt out with the left as I am, but...yeah. Most days I'm just disgusted.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13