Conversation Between freepalestine and IslamicMarxist

1. Yeah you're almost right. The arabs wanted to liberate palestine during the cold war for the arab nationalist cause. Now Iran wants to liberate Palestine for the Islamic Cause. Iran loves Palestine, I have been there on al quds day, Palestinian flags everywhere, child TV stations all about Palestine and such. If Iran wanted to get money and money only, it would abandon the palestinian cause and support Israel. I garantee you they will become far more rich. But they will never sumbit.
  2. i dont hate iran.nor do i believe lies.i dont support abbas(abu mazen).palestine has had many govt 'backers' thru years ,egypt,iraq,syria and now iran.all have had their own petty interests at heart.iran is a situation i support only on anti imperialist levels.just as iraq before.not their domestic policys.
  3. How can your name be freepalestine? The nation that is working it's hardest to free palestine Is Iran, and yet you believe Wahabi Lies and you hate Iran. I suspect you are a Abbas supporter? You have no Idea how corrupt Fatah is and such. Abbas is a corrupt PIG.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3