Conversation Between Cleansing Conspiratorial Revolutionary Flame and Die Neue Zeit

1. I'm rather disappointed at those 'upholding Leninism' of being unable to revert to the pre-1917 thoughts of Lenin and re-analyze the current nature of imperialism and capitalism and begin new correcting historical mistakes whether they be Lenin's, Trotsky's or Stalin's following the 1917 revolution and completely disregarding the post-1917 revolution.
  2. Die Neue Zeit
    Welcome to the RevMarx group. Hopefully you can post serious stuff there.
  3. You should post more often in Chit-Chat.
  4. Humor you say? I attempt it when possible.
  5. Die Neue Zeit
    You've got humour there with that smiley in my album!
  6. DNZ, how is the Third World Caesarian Struggle going?
  7. Remember DNZ, Internationalism isn't formed through a bottom-up method made from Oppressed Nationalities and others that are directly resisting Imperialism... It is directly formed from Trotsky.
  8. Die Neue Zeit
    For example, in food production, you have the sovkhoz (state farm) model only, applied to industrial farming, vertical farming, aquaculture, etc. In certain aspects of retail, you have a tight cartel of cooperatives planning their distributions together. Some regions can trade labour credits and regular money with one another, depending on the degree of transition.
  9. Explain, DNZ.
  10. Die Neue Zeit
    Why settle for Special Communist Economic Zones when you can have a Multi-Economy which has every component of a transitional economy scattered here and there?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16