Conversation Between ¿Que? and ∞

1. ∞
    Thanks bro.
  2. ¿Que?
    There is a third approach, which is a combination of the two. That is, if she really is special, and method 1 in and of itself will not satisfy you, you just make it perfectly clear about it, let her know, let her reject you, tell her you're not bullshitting, she really is special, but then you go out and play the field. This is good because you might meet someone else, which is good, but she will also see you or hear about you with other girls, which could spark some interest in her.

Good luck. Maybe you can think of fresh creative ways to make 2 work, but I suggest to go with either 1 or 3. Although it doesn't seem like it, women appreciate it when you respect their space and boundaries, and 2 seems to me like a way of breaking down those boundaries.
  3. ¿Que?
    That sucks. Maybe your friend stepped in too soon, but it seems he did you a favor. At least now you don't have to take the rejection in person. There are two ways to approach the girl thing tho:

The first is to just let it go. Your not her type. Oh well. There are plenty of people out there that are interesting and attractive, and most likely eventually, you'll be somebody's type. You just have to keep trying. This is the more rational approach.

The less rational, albeit more romantic approach, is to talk to her, ask her out or her number or whatever, get rejected, then come back the next day and do it again...and again...and again and hope that eventually she says yes. I tend to not go for this approach, but I have heard of people ending up married doing this kind of thing.
  4. ∞
    So I got rejected before I even wanted to. A friend of mine knew I had a thing for this girl and rides on some bus that she also does. He talks to her about me and she says I'm not her type. I don't like being pigeon-holed, but I still kinda like this girl. I feel like I didn't get a fair-shot. But we had so many things in common we both talked about the same shows that we liked and I really felt like we were hitting it off. Maybe she thinks I'm ugly. But she doesn't know my friend either so it annoys me that he talked to her like that. Or maybe my friend stepped in for me too soon.
  5. ∞
    Thank you.
  6. ¿Que?
    Yeah, or at least a nice makeout session and/or some heavy petting. I know I make it sound easy, but I have a hard time too. Sometimes, I totally blank out and can't think of anything until it's too late. Good luck comrade. You can do it!
  7. ∞
    Come to think of it I did miss alot of shots with her. We were in the computer room and I was derping around looking at pictures of cats as usual and she says "Thats a cute cat," and like nervous idiot I say in hush voive, "They all are."

∞, you fucking idiot. Well at least I'm still a funny motherfucker and made her laugh plenty of times.

Getting laid would probably make me happier as a person.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7