Conversation Between No pasarán and Palingenisis

1. No pasarán
    I always assumed you were livin somewhere in ulster for some reason, which part of dublin you in? I lived in Ballymun for a little while in my teens, but spent most of my life in London and a little in the west midlands.
  2. No pasarán
    I think you need to get less bothered by some of the anti republican brigade. You know yourself how much trying to explain what real life is like in the north to is like banging your head against a wall, but you don't wanna give em fuel where you can help it. That said they also seem to fail to understand the concept of havin a bit of the craic. But I'm sure many of them only find ammusement in there 'superior wittisims'.

You and I have some very different opinions, but I would never act as condescendingly towards your views wether or not I felt I had a good argument against them. Seems some of our 'commrades' on the left are incappable of that sort of respect.
  3. No pasarán
    go 'advanced', then click the youtube icon and place yer link in between the 2 sets of code... I think?
  4. How do you post youtube vids so that they show more than the link?
  5. No pasarán
    ... So they are in favour of supporting the laws and regulation of which ever state they live in that would only ever suppress them in the same way it has the unions, socilist parties, the press, etc...? How the fuck can you be a conservative left winger ffs? Anyways, your into folk right, can you stick some more recomendations into the thread I started?
  6. Trots will be trots mo chara...They recently saying they would rat people up on the TV in Greece just like they did after the poll tax riots.

Basically they are against any form of struggle that isnt "legal".
  7. No pasarán
    ha.. now the trots are turning on each other in the irish question thread... how can the cwi be a workers organisation when all they do is talk down to us and patronise everyone with there 'superior interlects'?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7