Conversation Between Andrei Kuznetsov and RotStern

1. RotStern
    Sopor Aeternus is good not my usual music but worth a listen.
    Give it a try and tell me what you think :P
  2. Andrei Kuznetsov
    Heard of, never listened to. It looks like some seriously crazy shit though.

I'm starting to explore the old 80's goth new-wave band Xmal Deutschland. I'm intrigued so far.
  3. RotStern
    Whoooaaa! Catastrophe ballet is awesome!
    pity Rozz killed himself Valors good but just doesn't match Rozz.
    Sopor Aeternus?
  4. Andrei Kuznetsov
    I LOVE Christian Death!!! Only Theatre of Pain is a fucking classic. Catastrophe Ballet is an awesome album within itself.
  5. RotStern
    I like so much of the same music, have you heard of Christian Death?
    They're fucking cool.
  6. Andrei Kuznetsov
    From my FB profile:

Gothic Rock/Darkwave:
    Bauhaus, The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Sisters of Mercy, Clan of Xymox, Bella Morte, Inkubbus/Sukkubus, Diary of Dreams, Joy Division, London After Midnight, The March Violets, Dead Can Dance, Switchblade Symphony, The Changelings, ::mira::, The Cruxshadows, black tape for a blue girl, Romowe Rikoito, Moon Far Away, Love Spirals Downward, Jesus and Mary Chain, Voltaire, L'ame Immortelle, The Last Dance, Blutengel

Industrial/EBM:
    Nine Inch Nails, Apoptygma Berzerk, KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, Ministry, Front 242, Suicide Commando, Covenant, Skinny Puppy, VNV Nation, MDFMK, Cabaret Voltaire, Einsteurzende Neubauten, Funker Vogt, Red Square, And One, Das Ich, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, Helltrash, Combichrist
  7. RotStern
    Dude... you like Goth?
    Tell me your favourites-now.
    I love it.
  8. Andrei Kuznetsov
    Ax, Кузнецов? Tы русский/pоссийская? ^_^
  9. RotStern
    My friend we have the same last name!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9