Conversation Between Kalifornia and The Douche

1. The Douche
    Nah mostly just young kids whose only concept of communism is listening to a rage against the machine album. Most people on here know my politics so its a non-issue, its not like I'm pro-imperialist.
  2. yeah i feel that, I got expelled, I cant get a job, Basically people think I am scum wherever I go.

Bet loads of wankers on here look down on you for serving right?.. fucking dicks
  3. The Douche
    The NG is not the reserves. You get paid based on how much time you spend on orders. So when I was out of a job I would get myself put on orders to go to schools/classes or do work for my unit or whatever so I could get money, now I only do my once a month mandantory training, which is a weekend and I make around 250 for it. When you deploy you make the regular military salary for your rank plus combat pay plus BAH which is like, extra money to accomodate for family/rent/shit like that.

I joined cause I was a high school dropout, couldn't afford college, and couldn't find a good job. I needed to get on my feet.
  4. so why did you join the NG, do you even get paid, I thought gave you like 100 dollars a year to be like a reserve or something?
  5. The Douche
    haha its just a joke or whatever
  6. fuck what detailed answer
  7. The Douche
    Nope.
  8. autonomaoist?

Are you like a maoist anarchist hybird?
  9. The Douche
    Yeah I'm in the army, but I don't live the "army life", I am in the national guard, and haven't been active duty for a long time. Luckily I get out in less than a year, can't wait.

Thanks for the concern but thankfully I'm not struggling with suicide, saw some shitty things in Iraq, and I'll always carry the weight and guilt with me.
  10. so your the fellow in the army, hey man, hows army life?

I watched this thing on troops killing themselves, seriously dont ever do that, I had a relative in the army, think he was messed up when he came home

anyway godbless
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12