Conversation Between AK and Chambered Word

1. I post too much. I really need to get off Revleft haha.
  2. Yeah. Thats why I abandoned the apathy idea about 10 minutes ago. Labor aristocracy seems bs to me.
  3. Chambered Word
    Something about them being bribed by the profits made off the third world's back or something. It's much better if you investigate things rather than remain apathetic.
  4. Wait, so the concept of labor aristocracy is claiming that first world workers share in the profits of imperialist plunder?
  5. Hmm, I'll have to look into it. Or I could be neutral and apathetic towards the whole concept and the phrase.
  6. Chambered Word
    I'm pretty sure the concept is that the labour aristocracy includes first world workers who are being bought off by 'super profits' by the bourgeoisie, which turns out to be crap. Anyone who justifies their belief in the idea by the fact that we're better off than them is making a liberal analysis really.
  7. Meh. It's still plain to see that first world workers are better off than third world workers. Or have I got the labour aristocracy concept totally wrong?
  8. Chambered Word
    I saw a thread where they pretty much disproved that labour aristocracy shit.
  9. After all, it's the accidental labor aristocracy of the First World working class that caused all the problems in society that we see today.
  10. Chambered Word
    Some kind of Third-Worldist guilt tripper.
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 394
... 91011121321 ...