Conversation Between mollymae and Adi Shankara

1. Well then it's good that she's with someone who really cares about her as opposed to someone who would just take advantage of her. Really though, I get so annoyed at these so-called "leftists" who attempt to use leftist ideas to justify making judgements about the personal lives of others.

Sorry to hear you're conflicted about your situation; I don't really have any good advice to give but I hope it all turns out alright.
  2. I don't even get what's sexist about it. I love her, that's why I "own" her. People think it's a one way street, where she spends all day giving me sexual favors whenever I want, cooking for me etc. I
    yes she does that, but I do very much for her too; I help her find order and structure in her life (she was sexually abused as a child and that left her feeling worthless, esp. since her culture sees her as "unpure" because of it), I protect her, both physically and figuratively, and I do my best to take care of her every need.

people are just fucking ignorant. they think BDSM is only about sex, when it's so much more.
  3. It's funny because when I read your post in chit chat I knew it was only a matter of time before someone attacked you for your relationship being "sexist" or "wrong".
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3