Conversation Between Caj and Brosa Luxemburg

1. Caj
    First TRA23, then MuscularTophFan, and now this Aziz guy. You were really right about the intellectual integrity of this site going downhill! lol
  2. Brosa Luxemburg
    Got it, lol. I didn't even catch it.
  3. Caj
    In the Bordiga Literati group, you should delete either "Characteristic Theses of the Party" or "Fundamental Theses of the Party." I just realized they are actually the same text lol.
  4. Brosa Luxemburg
    If you are into history (which obviously you are) I would do it. I enjoy it, but it all depends on the professors you get as well.
  5. Caj
    How do you like majoring in history? I've been considering majoring in it myself.
  6. Brosa Luxemburg
    This is a response to the post below me (TRA23).

Lol, what an idiot. He never had the upper hand in that argument! He doesn't seem to realize that 1. No one takes him seriously around here 2. He constantly uses the same arguments which have been disproven over and over with no justification (this I believe is because he lacks a basic knowledge of leftism and cannot understand that his argument is disproven) 3. He is completely close-minded making a discussion redundant and useless.
  7. Brosa Luxemburg
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree completely, but in places where the proletariat is not strong enough then DNZ's theory has a point. That's what I was saying.
  8. Caj
    Yeah, but the demographic size of a class is not the sole, or even the primary, indicator of that class' strength. Just because the proletariat is a demographic minority doesn't mean that it isn't strong enough as a class to overthrow the bourgeoisie and establish its dictatorship.
  9. Brosa Luxemburg
    I'm coming around to it I guess. I mean, I would originally just say that third world countries should "establish a dotp with support of the peasantry (possible a joint dictatorship)" but DNZ made a good point that such a step means, technically, a minority class is waging a war against the majority classes and would be a suicide mission (not, of course, because it is a "democratic no-no"). His idea about the party structure and their roles and the support of progressive forms of militarized society is something I find very interesting and finding myself agreeing with.
  10. Caj
    Well, it's definitely interesting. It has a lot of peculiar features that don't seem to make much sense though. What do you think?
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 232
... 3456715 ...