Conversation Between Joe Hill's Ghost and chimx

1. Joe Hill's Ghost
    CI has goren, and hes fun. SVU I find good in a weird tabloidish sense. I can't stand regular LW becuase it has devolved into right wing pandering. SVU and CI still try to uphold civil liberties.
  2. chimx
    I can't watch CI, it's really bad. The acting is terrible and it is over the top melodrama. SVU is trash.

Actually the first few seasons of Law & Order were great, back in the 90s. They never play reruns of those for some reason though. Back then I would say at least 1/3 of all the cases brought against people were lost and it was much more about acknowledging that flaws exist in the US justice system. Nowadays everybody is found guilty and it is more glorification. Yeah.
  3. Joe Hill's Ghost
    Hahahaha. Yeah that sounds about right from what I'm seeing. But SVU and CI are so good!
  4. chimx
    The CC is like the TV show Law & Order. You watch it for hours and then realize you wish you had your life back -- then it's on the next day for a few hours and you can't help but watch it again.
  5. Joe Hill's Ghost
    I like a good never ending soap opera.
  6. chimx
    Let me know when you regret joining the CC!
  7. Joe Hill's Ghost
    Thanks mate, interesting stuff.
  8. chimx
    Kwangju stuff that I've posted in the history forum in the past:

Pictoral history of the uprising

My thesis work on Kwangju that was way too long for anybody to actually read The first chapter covers the period from 1945-1950 and discusses the CPKI also!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 18 of 18