Conversation Between Arlekino and Red Future

1. Red Future
    I want to thank you for bringing awareness your post on western racism towards people like yourself from Eastern Europe.I hope that I can say that it is not uniform.Sadly this is a really neglected aspect of discrimination in the UK.
  2. Arlekino
    Thanks fine I just been visited fascist state Lithuania, as well I visited "Gruto Parkas" is Soviet Union museum. Is statues of leaders like Lenin, Breznev, Stalin as Lithuanian communist who participated to Lithuania left wing politics. Other I was had few drinks as tradition in there.
  3. Red Future
    How are you comrade ?
  4. Red Future
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RCYL%28b%29

read the activities section
  5. Arlekino
    Thanks of your information, I never heard about that so do you have any link to direct me.
  6. Red Future
    Thought that you might be interested to know that your idea about a Guerrilla war in Russia's forests is not that far fetched ..some fringe Communist groups are training member's in Guerrilla warfare tactics in Russia.However I do not think they are actively fighting.
  7. Arlekino
    It was nationalistic spirit was in Lithuania waving flags free Lithuania from, Russians slogans everywhere.
    Crap actually and I always hated this. Starting attacking Russian population they lost jobs force to speak Lithuanian languages, and of course free market was occurred.
  8. Red Future
    Wow!! your post on what happened after 1991 in the LSSR was depressing, was it really that bad???
  9. Arlekino
    Hello Red Future
    Glad to announce I am back on my old name as Rasyte. All the best my friend comrade.
  10. Arlekino
    Hello
    I born in Soviet Union Breznevs time. Well yes it was stagnation, nations wanted capitalism turned to nationalist and we got crap neo liberal country. As myself in Soviet Union I was long term Komsomol leader. Because of my English grammar not so perfect I have dificult to contribute more to forums about Soviet Union but yes if you got questions I glad to answer.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11