Conversation Between Lynx and Workers-Control-Over-Prod

1. Lynx
    Busy.... I've been busy studying !
  2. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Haven't seen you post in a while comrade, how you doing?
  3. Lynx
    He lost me about halfway through the interview. Bailing out the financial sector isn't Keynesianism, it is contrary to 'free market' dogma.
    Because US dollars are widely accepted, you can buy stuff with them. If investors merely want a safe place to hold their savings, they can choose other currencies - and they do.
  4. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    In return to the thread in the economics section done by our dutch comrade (asking about oil, if oil will change the currency reserve in the world etc.) Kliman just gave an interesting response to that very same question of US dominance in the Weekly worker here.
  5. Lynx
    Some of his supporters are Nazis. This is what the image is alluding to. I believe they support Ron Paul because of his intention to withdraw the US from meddling in international affairs. They are in favor of any policy that would help them to advance their dream of creating white-only homelands.
  6. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Comrade, do you really believe Ron Paul is a Nazi? With that kind of economic "philosophy" he certainly must be a social-darwinist...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6