Conversation Between Holden Caulfield and Wanted Man

1. I know, how do I sleep at nights
  2. Wanted Man
    *dare, not are.
  3. Wanted Man
    How are you ask about the politics of some guy who never makes political posts, but is still a moderator because of online friendship? Bully!
  4. yeah the fucking tossers, I suppose its a good way for an arrogant moron to hide an argument they lost (against an arrogant legend).
  5. Wanted Man
    They deleted the conversation between you and Cruella? Pity, it was pretty funny.
  6. Wanted Man
    I should try it... But not until I've won the CL with Ajax! Managing to do that is always the most fun aspect to me. But luckily, the game has gotten more difficult over the years. I remember in FM2007, Ajax not only had a stronger squad, but they could easily compete with bigger clubs and sign the likes of Van der Vaart. In 2010, we also don't have a balance of €80M like we used to...
  7. with Newcastle you start off with nothing for a transfer budget and for the first window you get a transfer ban as well.
  8. Wanted Man
    I've only had the game for a few weeks, so I always take some time to get going. Once I'm used to it, I can easily do >10 seasons, especially with Ajax or Spurs. I always turn off transfer budgets in the first season, so that I have to make do with the real-life squad, and after that I start forging a great team.
  9. I usually do that, I never usually get past my 3rd season because I have't got the attention span but I've had such a blinder with Newcaslte I can't bring myself to leave.
  10. Wanted Man
    Awesome. I've been playing with Spurs for a bit, but didn't finish the season yet. I did finish a season with FC Groningen, ending in a lousy mid-table position, but winning the Dutch Cup. It's a poor club, but I finally managed to gather some €10M in funds, when the board suddenly decided to spend most of that on expanding the stadium! Fuckers. So now I'm enjoying a game with Ajax.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
123 ...