Conversation Between Trystan and Sam_b

1. Sam_b
    Hmm, seems that i've now hit a nerve as well!

People in glass houses etc etc
  2. Trystan
    How the hell is that "Islamophobic"? Besides, in that picture is a big placard with the face of an anti-Semitic fascist on it. I suppose you agree? "Critical support" - bullshit. "We are all Hezbollah" doesn't sound very critical. If I'm "Islamophobic" then you must be a full blown Islamofascist and anti-Semite. There, I can play the name game too.

Fuck off.
  3. Sam_b
    Thats funny, since I remember the Hezbollah thread where you posted a picture of a rally and felt that it was appropriate to followi it with cries of "Allah Akhbar!". Or indeed, the thread where you said that you were indeed, Islamophobic, and proud of that fact. If I can be bothered to find the particular threads in question tomorrow, i'll let you know.
  4. Trystan
    You seem to think that, because I am critical of those organisations, I am an "Islamophobe." So presumably, for this to be correct, they must, in your little head, be representative of Islam. As far as I remember, I have never commented on Islam per se on this website, let alone individual Muslims. You tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am an "Islamophobe." All I see is the typical SWP response to criticism of Islamism - play the discrimination card. Heck, we got to sell those papers somehow.
  5. Sam_b
    I assume with that you are referring to my critical support of Hamas, Hezbollah, the Iraqi Resistance and suchlike. Praytell, where have I ever said that I regard these organisations as "representative of Islam"?
  6. Trystan
    And you support a bunch of anti-Semitic, homophobic and misogynistic fascist pack-animals whose aim is not the emancipation of anyone but the creation of a Islamofsacist state. If my view is "Islamophobic" then fine. If these groups are representative of Islam as you seem to think, then I certainly won't eschew the label.
  7. Sam_b
    'Troll'? You're a riot. As well as an islamophobe.
  8. Trystan
    I'm not a sectarian. I don't belong to any party. And for the record, I have no desire to engage with trolls.

Cheerio.
  9. Sam_b
    Your analysis does suck, and I have no need or wish to engage further with sectarians like yourself.
  10. Trystan
    'Fuck you right back. Your analysis sucks.'

Oh dear, I seem to have touched a nerve . . .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10