Conversation Between Zoroaster and The Feral Underclass

1. Thanks
  2. Zoroaster
    Happy Birthday.
  3. Zoroaster
    Oh, I see. Lol.

Yeah, I always think about getting an avatar of Schopenhauer or some grumpy old man, and then I completely forget about it.
  4. I was making a joke. Your avatar is a question and now the surrealism image is a question mark. I was implying that you had a thing for question marks.
  5. Zoroaster
    My question marks? Sorry, I don't get what you mean.
  6. You and your question marks.
  7. Zoroaster
    I know, I should.
  8. You should add a picture to the Surrealism group.
  9. Zoroaster
    Oh sorry if I wasn't clear. I am a follower of Communisation Theory.
  10. Ha, yeah. The term 'feral underclass' was actually something a Tory minister publicly used to describe those involved in the riots.

Are you saying you are a follower or CT or not? I can't tell if it was a typo or not.

LCI and Plan C take ideas from lots of different places, there isn't any specifically that I can point you to. For LCI the statement of intent is about the closest you can get to understanding what it is about. It's sort of an amalgamation of Bakuninism, Mao spontex and platformism. With Plan C it probably comes more from the autonomous Marxist tradition. There is stuff on both websites.

The LCI website is pretty lacking if you ask me, but there are some links libertariancommunist.org. Plan C website is weareplanc.org. The blog and glossary might give an idea.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13