Conversation Between TheRedAnarchist23 and João Jerónimo

1. So what you meant was you must not isolate yourself, you must instead be close to the masses to teach them your political philosophy.
    Seems legit!
  2. João Jerónimo
    "So if they supported a fascist organization would you still be with them?"

I was not talking about "support", but about where they *are*. That's the point of talking about organizations, because you cannot *be* at an ideology, you can only *be* at an organization.
    If the masses support a fascist organization of course you have to convince the masses to support the progressives instead. But "supporting" the organization does not mean being there, that is, participating in it.

You so blind that you not even noticed that my "political statement" is just a quote from Lenin.
    «If you want to help the "masses" and win the sympathy and support of the "masses", you should not fear difficulties, or pinpricks, chicanery, insults and persecution from the "leaders" (...), but must absolutely work wherever the masses are to be found.» (Lenin's italics) - http://www.marxists.org/archive/leni...0/lwc/ch06.htm

JJ.
  3. So if they supported a fascist organization would you still be with them?
  4. João Jerónimo
    "Fascism" is an ideology. I was talking about organizations.
  5. I read your political statement thing: "We must always be where the masses are." what if the masses support fascism would you still be with them?
  6. The CPUSA is inactive and quietly sitting in their corner of the parlaiment like all other communist parties.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6