Conversation Between JPSartre12 and Brosa Luxemburg

1. Brosa Luxemburg
    I'll PM you some stuff
  2. JPSartre12
    Yes, I'd be very interested in that, actually
  3. Brosa Luxemburg
    From what I have read of your posts, it seems like you probably like left communism (whether Bordigist or not). I can give you some information and writings to look into, and I would suggest contacting Blake's Baby, Caj, GourmetPez, and Leo for information on Left Communism.
  4. JPSartre12
    Awesome, thanks I'll check them out
  5. Brosa Luxemburg
    Well, these are links to these in the Bordiga Literati group.

(Party and Class), (The Democratic Principle), (Theses on the Role of the Communist Party in the Proletarian Revolution), (Force, Violence, and Dictatorship in the Class Struggle), (Proletariat Dictatorship and Class Party-I made a study guide for this), and Fundamentals of Revolutionary Communism in 3 parts are good places to start.
  6. JPSartre12
    I want to get around to reading some of Bordigist literature ... what would you recommend that I start with?
  7. Brosa Luxemburg
    It's a group where the members read writings by Bordiga on various subjects and then discuss those writings. It's a group open to all.
  8. JPSartre12
    No, I'm not part of the literati group. Could you give me a little more info about it?
  9. Brosa Luxemburg
    Lol, that's great! Are you a member of the Bordiga Literati group?

Also, don't hesitate to ask me any questions about Bordigism, Left Communism, etc.
  10. JPSartre12
    The more Bordiga I read, the more I'm loving him Just saying haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11