Conversation Between Holden Caulfield and Black Dagger

1. im not doing that, im adressing you about a bullshit remark you made (when i was not there to defend myself), a remark you dont even try to justify.
  2. no come on, justify it.
    why does one serious forum not count?
    why does the forum i was mod of, and therefore take more interest in maintaining, not register on your radar of credibility?
  3. Not really.

Whatever i say you will simply disagree and say 'that's not true' - and that's fine - i wouldn't expect you to have the same opinion about your posts on here.
  4. "(and no, 'ANTFICASIST!' doesn't count). "

care to explain?
  5. Well either I shouldnt have got the point in the first place, or everybody who said the word retard should be given points,

if an admin chose I deserved warning points but somebody who did the same thing didnt, then the admins have became a Bureaucratic clique who effectively do rule the forum. im not playing rebellion games its true,

and my last meg was pretty incoherant but it was late when i posted it haha
  6. so one is too late and one is too early...
    you cannot seriously say that this kind of admins decide everything create a bureaucracy in the actual sense of the word
  7. For the record, i've given verbal warnings and warning points for people using that phrase to insult others before.

But anyway, i'm sure your point will be removed once it comes up - i just think its probably a bit too late to dispute the original warning (two months ago would have been better).
  8. well the posting in a closded thread one was closed wen that should be up for discussion, and the rest of the people who said retard never were warned,

im not whining on but the rules have been applied selectively
  9. If you disagree with the current rules, start a discussion to change them. But until the rules for warning points change points for prejudiced language will remain for six months (in your case four months), sorry.

Please do not start another thread asking for this point to be removed until that time, this is a verbal warning for spam.
  10. what is it that makes me immature pray tell?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24