Conversation Between Wakizashi the Bolshevik and Uppercut

1. We're pretty much in agreement there, comrade.
    I know some Hoxhaists say that Mao was completely revisionist, and that production relations were still capitalist, although I have yet to completely believe all of this. I think what they're getting at is the concept of "New Democracy", which would not be needed if a revolution were to happen in an industrialized country.
  2. I am a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist.
    I see Mao as a great person, who practised Marxism-Leninism in a way adapted for China and Third World countries. Maoism is a very powerful ideology for spreading the Revolution in the Third World, as we can see in Nepal, India, Peru and the Philippines.

I also sympathize with Hoxha, since he remained true to the message of Lenin and Stalin, and opposed the treachery of both Tito and Krushchev. Maybe his atheist policies were a bit harsh sometimes, but I have no doubt it was necessary to break the power of the radical religious groups and ideologies.
  3. Working, studying, getting ready for college, etc. It's pretty stressful having so much on the table right now, but it'll be interesting finally being on my own. I didn't have the chance to do anything for May Day, sadly.
    But anyways, what are your opinions on Mao and Hoxha? I'm kinda in the middle between calling myself "Maoist" or simply "Marxist-Leninist".
  4. Not much .
    I have been to a May Day celebration yesterday, bt there were too many social-democrats for my liking . And although there were many people there, there were almost no spectators.

What have you done lately?
  5. Hi, comrade. What's been up?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5